Participants are required to submit a paper detailing their solution. The paper must include a description of their pipeline, features used, algorithm, parameters, any optimization followed, etc. A summary of the resources used such as memory, training time, testing time and CPU or GPU resources is also required. Please include a table in the “Appendix” section of the paper containing the following information:
- Used sensor modalities
- Features used
- Programming language and libraries used
- Window size and Post processing
- Training and testing time
- Machine specification (RAM, CPU, GPU)
- The paper should not exceed 6 pages.
- ACM requires all UbiComp/ISWC 2020 submissions to use the ACM SIGCHI Master Article template with 2 columns. This applies to all submissions including adjunct proceedings (i.e. for UbiComp/ISWC workshops). You can find the template and more info at TEMPLATES ISWC/UBICOMP2020.
- Submissions do not need to be anonymous.
- Submit your papers to https://new.precisionconference.com/submissions (select SIGCHI -> UbiComp/ISWC 2020 -> UbiComp/ISWC 2020 Workshop: HASCA-NurseChallenge, and push Go button).
REVIEW & PUBLICATION
- All publications will be peer reviewed together with their contribution to the topic of the workshop.
- The accepted papers will be published in the UbiComp/ISWC 2020 adjunct proceedings, which will be included in the ACM Digital Library.
If you have any problem with submission through the form please contact us at email@example.com for instructions.